Young Avengers RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The best!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion

Go down 
+3
Ferocious Panther
Hamtaro
Speed/Wiccan/Massacre
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Hawkeye (Omg its Kate!)
Admin
Hawkeye (Omg its Kate!)

Location : In front of the computer, duh (At Interlochen Music camp... I also play the cello!)

The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion   The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 2:15 pm

"On what?"
"Probably life."
"Be nice, Kaytee."

ooc: should someone find the little hideout?
Back to top Go down
Shade(OMG IT'S CHRIS)
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion   The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 3:09 pm

"I asked a question."
OOC:yes
Back to top Go down
Hamtaro
Admin
Hamtaro

Location : In that stupid place where stupid people lurk and stupid things dance.

PostSubject: Re: The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion   The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 3:16 pm

I yawned, bored.
Back to top Go down
Hawkeye (Omg its Kate!)
Admin
Hawkeye (Omg its Kate!)

Location : In front of the computer, duh (At Interlochen Music camp... I also play the cello!)

PostSubject: Re: The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion   The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 3:19 pm

"Ugh. I. Hate. Just. Sitting. Here."
Back to top Go down
Hamtaro
Admin
Hamtaro

Location : In that stupid place where stupid people lurk and stupid things dance.

PostSubject: Re: The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion   The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 5:47 pm

"Why don't you take a walk, and, oh, maybe walk off a cliff?"

ooc:LOL
Back to top Go down
Hawkeye (Omg its Kate!)
Admin
Hawkeye (Omg its Kate!)

PostSubject: Re: The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion   The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 5:48 pm

ooc: PUT YOUR CHARACTERS IN YOUR SIGNATURE!!!! GRRRRRRR
bic:
"I'm not that bored."
Back to top Go down
Hamtaro
Admin
Hamtaro

PostSubject: Re: The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion   The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 5:50 pm

"Pfft. Well, you are."
Back to top Go down
Hawkeye (Omg its Kate!)
Admin
Hawkeye (Omg its Kate!)

PostSubject: Re: The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion   The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 5:55 pm

ooc: red is Ms. Marvel

bic:
I start flying toward the spot where I knew they were.
"We have company. Ms. Marvel's just outside. Everyone out." I say, I didn't even know I had the leadership quality
"Let me guess, you aren't coming?"
"Nope," I say, "If she refuses to fight me or something, you guys are screwed."
Back to top Go down
Hamtaro
Admin
Hamtaro

PostSubject: Re: The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion   The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 5:55 pm

"I guess we are."
Back to top Go down
Jake
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion   The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 5:58 pm

Jake and Sammie left.
Back to top Go down
Hawkeye (Omg its Kate!)
Admin
Hawkeye (Omg its Kate!)

PostSubject: Re: The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion   The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 6:01 pm

"Kaytee, Cassie, you two keep her distracted, Um, the rest of the main team will get everyone else out, then come back and help you guys."
"Okay," I say. My jeans were shredded, my once intact tee shirt had tears all over it.
I hover above the entrance
Back to top Go down
Hamtaro
Admin
Hamtaro

PostSubject: Re: The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion   The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 6:02 pm

"Let's dance."

I nodded and dragged Azari and Dimwit Panther out.
Back to top Go down
Hawkeye (Omg its Kate!)
Admin
Hawkeye (Omg its Kate!)

PostSubject: Re: The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion   The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 6:03 pm

"Stature, can you shrink, until we get out there, okay?"

I look back before I lead everyone out
Back to top Go down
Hamtaro
Admin
Hamtaro

PostSubject: Re: The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion   The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 6:05 pm

"Sure."I shrunk to my regular height.
Back to top Go down
Hawkeye (Omg its Kate!)
Admin
Hawkeye (Omg its Kate!)

PostSubject: Re: The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion   The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 6:11 pm

"I literally meant shrink," I laugh a little, "Regular size is a loose interpretation, I guess." I walk out
I see one of them come out, it was the little, blonde one. The one who always wanted a fight. I knew they would send her out, she had my powers. She was literally, a younger version of me.
"You still gonna refuse to fight?" I ask
"Like I said before, Kaytee. I'm not fighting you." I said. It was just really weird, I couldn't hurt her without feeling horrible. Which was weird, I'd never had a problem beating the crap out of anyone else.
Back to top Go down
Hamtaro
Admin
Hamtaro

PostSubject: Re: The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion   The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 6:13 pm

I followed Kaytee out.
Back to top Go down
Hawkeye (Omg its Kate!)
Admin
Hawkeye (Omg its Kate!)

PostSubject: Re: The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion   The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 6:22 pm

"My God, Cassie, you know your Dad wouldn't have wanted you to get into the chemicals," I said. "And if your being Stature just to rebel against your mom and step-dad, you'll regret it later."
"Jeez, is talking all you ever do?"
"Kaytee, I know you can't go home, but the only reason we want to shut you down is so you don't end up getting yourselves killed."
"What if I told you that shutting us down would leave a few of us homeless? That it would take away the closest thing to family any of us have ever had, and that we'd just keep going anyway? Shutting us down is going to make things a hell of a lot worse. Do you really want to be responsible for that?" I snap
"Look, if you'd register-"
"If I register, the whole point of 'Secret Identities' would disappear. Its easy for you, you've always had your identity public! Some of us can't! If Hawkeye does, not only will her sister be hunted down for her Dad's money, but because Hawkeye is a Young Avenger!"
Back to top Go down
Hamtaro
Admin
Hamtaro

PostSubject: Re: The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion   The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 6:27 pm

I scowled."My parents don't even give a darn about me anymore!"
Back to top Go down
Hawkeye (Omg its Kate!)
Admin
Hawkeye (Omg its Kate!)

PostSubject: Re: The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion   The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 6:29 pm

"Cass, the real reason your mom sued for sole custody was for you, she didn't want you getting kidnapped again," I said.
"Do you see how its a mistake?"
Back to top Go down
Hamtaro
Admin
Hamtaro

PostSubject: Re: The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion   The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 6:32 pm

I kept scowling but said nothing. Sole custody... Bah.
Back to top Go down
Shade(OMG IT'S CHRIS)
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion   The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 6:34 pm

"My mom said my dad was a magician, when he heard the words 'Borth Defect' he dissappeared."
Back to top Go down
Hamtaro
Admin
Hamtaro

PostSubject: Re: The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion   The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 6:36 pm

I frowned."Chris, get outta here."
Back to top Go down
Shade(OMG IT'S CHRIS)
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion   The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 6:37 pm

"For all you know I could be anywhere."
Back to top Go down
Hawkeye (Omg its Kate!)
Admin
Hawkeye (Omg its Kate!)

PostSubject: Re: The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion   The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 6:38 pm

"I can't stop you guys, I know that, but I sure as hell am not going to let you ruin your lives," I say
"Look, Ms. Marvel, I appreciate your concern and all, but we can take care of ourselves."

ooc: Cassie should totally comment on how weird it is, watching them face off, because Kaytee looks so much like a mini version of her
Back to top Go down
Hamtaro
Admin
Hamtaro

PostSubject: Re: The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion   The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 6:39 pm

"Mm... This is totally insane. Like, Ms. Marvel's talking to the mini version of herself."

ooc:*giggle*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion   The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion
Page 8 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 24  Next