Young Avengers RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The best!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion

Go down 
+3
Ferocious Panther
Hamtaro
Speed/Wiccan/Massacre
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Hawkeye (Omg its Kate!)
Admin
Hawkeye (Omg its Kate!)

Location : In front of the computer, duh (At Interlochen Music camp... I also play the cello!)

The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion   The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 8:36 pm

"No one's here."
Back to top Go down
Hamtaro
Admin
Hamtaro

Location : In that stupid place where stupid people lurk and stupid things dance.

PostSubject: Re: The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion   The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 8:37 pm

I tilted my head."Mm... I think they're in the air or something. LEt's look."
Back to top Go down
Hawkeye (Omg its Kate!)
Admin
Hawkeye (Omg its Kate!)

Location : In front of the computer, duh (At Interlochen Music camp... I also play the cello!)

PostSubject: Re: The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion   The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 8:39 pm

"Um, are you the only one who flies?"
Back to top Go down
Hamtaro
Admin
Hamtaro

Location : In that stupid place where stupid people lurk and stupid things dance.

PostSubject: Re: The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion   The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 8:40 pm

"... Hawkeye. At least, I think so."
Back to top Go down
Hawkeye (Omg its Kate!)
Admin
Hawkeye (Omg its Kate!)

PostSubject: Re: The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion   The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 8:41 pm

ooc: kate can't fly....
bic:
"Wait, you- you're part of the Young Avengers!"
Back to top Go down
[Kris](ten) {Smokescreen}

PostSubject: Re: The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion   The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 8:42 pm

[color=green]"Whoa!" I say, "Are you?"[color]
Back to top Go down
Hamtaro
Admin
Hamtaro

PostSubject: Re: The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion   The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 8:44 pm

"Well, I've met them and I certainly am not evil, so yeah, I guess I am."
Back to top Go down
Hawkeye (Omg its Kate!)
Admin
Hawkeye (Omg its Kate!)

PostSubject: Re: The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion   The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 8:45 pm

"That's so cool!" I had a million questions. "Have you met Stature? She's so cool!"
ooc: lol
Back to top Go down
Hamtaro
Admin
Hamtaro

PostSubject: Re: The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion   The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 8:48 pm

"Uh, yeah."
Back to top Go down
Hawkeye (Omg its Kate!)
Admin
Hawkeye (Omg its Kate!)

PostSubject: Re: The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion   The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 8:49 pm

"Sorry," I feel my face turning red. "All the papers and magazines say 'Miss Marvel' is just like Ms. Marvel."
Back to top Go down
Hamtaro
Admin
Hamtaro

PostSubject: Re: The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion   The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 8:51 pm

"Yes, but Miss Marvel rules."
Back to top Go down
Hawkeye (Omg its Kate!)
Admin
Hawkeye (Omg its Kate!)

PostSubject: Re: The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion   The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 8:54 pm

"Does she really wear glasses?"
ooc: idk
Back to top Go down
Hamtaro
Admin
Hamtaro

PostSubject: Re: The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion   The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 8:55 pm

I raised an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion   The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 8:56 pm

I said, "So...what exactly is this place?"
Back to top Go down
Hamtaro
Admin
Hamtaro

PostSubject: Re: The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion   The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 8:57 pm

"The Avengers mansion."
Back to top Go down
Hawkeye (Omg its Kate!)
Admin
Hawkeye (Omg its Kate!)

PostSubject: Re: The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion   The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 9:01 pm

I look at Kris. I felt my jaw drop
ooc: she loves the avengers comics and cried her eyes out when they disbanded
Back to top Go down
Hamtaro
Admin
Hamtaro

PostSubject: Re: The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion   The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 9:02 pm

I smiled slightly.
Back to top Go down
Hawkeye (Omg its Kate!)
Admin
Hawkeye (Omg its Kate!)

PostSubject: Re: The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion   The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 9:03 pm

"I can't believe I'm here! This is amazing!" I say, grinning
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion   The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 9:04 pm

"Oh, okay." I say, looking around.
Back to top Go down
Hamtaro
Admin
Hamtaro

PostSubject: Re: The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion   The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 9:05 pm

"It is,"I agreed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion   The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 9:06 pm

"Are there any others here?"
Back to top Go down
Hawkeye (Omg its Kate!)
Admin
Hawkeye (Omg its Kate!)

PostSubject: Re: The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion   The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 9:06 pm

I couldn't stop smiling, this was amazing, I'd always dreamed, like, knowing it would never happen, that one day I'd even set foot here. And now I was actually here!
Back to top Go down
Hamtaro
Admin
Hamtaro

PostSubject: Re: The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion   The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 9:11 pm

"Uh... Dunno, honestly."
Back to top Go down
Hawkeye (Omg its Kate!)
Admin
Hawkeye (Omg its Kate!)

PostSubject: Re: The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion   The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 9:12 pm

"They aren't here," I say, still staring at the Mansion
Back to top Go down
Hamtaro
Admin
Hamtaro

PostSubject: Re: The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion   The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 9:13 pm

"Ah, well. We can look."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion   The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion
Page 18 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24  Next