Young Avengers RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The best!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion

Go down 
+3
Ferocious Panther
Hamtaro
Speed/Wiccan/Massacre
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Hamtaro
Admin
Hamtaro

Location : In that stupid place where stupid people lurk and stupid things dance.

The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion   The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 6:40 pm

"because."
Back to top Go down
Hawkeye (Omg its Kate!)
Admin
Hawkeye (Omg its Kate!)

Location : In front of the computer, duh (At Interlochen Music camp... I also play the cello!)

PostSubject: Re: The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion   The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 6:41 pm

"Why?"
Back to top Go down
Hamtaro
Admin
Hamtaro

Location : In that stupid place where stupid people lurk and stupid things dance.

PostSubject: Re: The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion   The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 6:45 pm

"Because the twins are zoning out."
Back to top Go down
Hawkeye (Omg its Kate!)
Admin
Hawkeye (Omg its Kate!)

Location : In front of the computer, duh (At Interlochen Music camp... I also play the cello!)

PostSubject: Re: The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion   The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 7:10 pm

"Well, like, punch them or something!"
Back to top Go down
Hamtaro
Admin
Hamtaro

PostSubject: Re: The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion   The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 7:36 pm

I turned my arm into concrete and punched the twins."Nope."
Back to top Go down
Hawkeye (Omg its Kate!)
Admin
Hawkeye (Omg its Kate!)

PostSubject: Re: The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion   The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 7:37 pm

"Ooh."
Back to top Go down
Hamtaro
Admin
Hamtaro

PostSubject: Re: The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion   The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 7:46 pm

"Heh...."I smiled oddly.
Back to top Go down
Hawkeye (Omg its Kate!)
Admin
Hawkeye (Omg its Kate!)

PostSubject: Re: The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion   The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 7:49 pm

"What?"
Back to top Go down
Hamtaro
Admin
Hamtaro

PostSubject: Re: The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion   The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 7:51 pm

"Nothing."I looked at my watch.
Back to top Go down
Hawkeye (Omg its Kate!)
Admin
Hawkeye (Omg its Kate!)

PostSubject: Re: The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion   The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 7:51 pm

"Seriously?"
Back to top Go down
Hamtaro
Admin
Hamtaro

PostSubject: Re: The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion   The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 7:52 pm

"Uh-huh."
Back to top Go down
Hawkeye (Omg its Kate!)
Admin
Hawkeye (Omg its Kate!)

PostSubject: Re: The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion   The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 7:54 pm

ooc: grrrr! Are the twins dead? Or did they teleport out?
bic:
"Ookay."
Back to top Go down
Hamtaro
Admin
Hamtaro

PostSubject: Re: The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion   The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 7:58 pm

ooc:I dunno
Back to top Go down
Hawkeye (Omg its Kate!)
Admin
Hawkeye (Omg its Kate!)

PostSubject: Re: The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion   The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 7:58 pm

ooc: kay
Back to top Go down
Hamtaro
Admin
Hamtaro

PostSubject: Re: The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion   The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 8:02 pm

ooc:I'm running out of creativity....
Back to top Go down
Hawkeye (Omg its Kate!)
Admin
Hawkeye (Omg its Kate!)

PostSubject: Re: The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion   The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 8:03 pm

ooc: same
Back to top Go down
[Kris](ten) {Smokescreen}

PostSubject: Re: The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion   The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 8:09 pm

ooc: I have no idea wats going on o.o
Back to top Go down
Hawkeye (Omg its Kate!)
Admin
Hawkeye (Omg its Kate!)

PostSubject: Re: The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion   The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 8:13 pm

ooc: read
Back to top Go down
[Kris](ten) {Smokescreen}

PostSubject: Re: The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion   The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 8:16 pm

00c: well it seems nothing has happened while i never replied....so lol idk wat to say Razz
Back to top Go down
Hawkeye (Omg its Kate!)
Admin
Hawkeye (Omg its Kate!)

PostSubject: Re: The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion   The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 8:48 pm

ooc: lol
Back to top Go down
Shade(OMG IT'S CHRIS)
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion   The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 10:30 pm

I came out of the shadows, "Miss me?"
Back to top Go down
Hawkeye (Omg its Kate!)
Admin
Hawkeye (Omg its Kate!)

PostSubject: Re: The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion   The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 10:32 pm

"Who are you?" I ask
Back to top Go down
Shade(OMG IT'S CHRIS)
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion   The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 10:34 pm

"Damn shadow travel is hard," I say sinking back into the shadows.
Back to top Go down
Hawkeye (Omg its Kate!)
Admin
Hawkeye (Omg its Kate!)

PostSubject: Re: The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion   The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 10:37 pm

I snicker
Back to top Go down
Speed/Wiccan/Massacre
Admin
Speed/Wiccan/Massacre

PostSubject: Re: The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion   The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 9:04 am

Tommy ran out.
Billy teleported.
OOC:I don't always have time...work, summer school, and registration takes a while!
and no, i didn't fail. i want more credits.
Back to top Go down
https://youngavengersrpg.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion   The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion - Page 23 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion
Page 23 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24  Next