Young Avengers RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The best!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My new topic to make up for my absense....Tommy...Billy. REGISTER????

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Speed/Wiccan/Massacre
Admin
Speed/Wiccan/Massacre

My new topic to make up for my absense....Tommy...Billy. REGISTER???? Empty
PostSubject: My new topic to make up for my absense....Tommy...Billy. REGISTER????   My new topic to make up for my absense....Tommy...Billy. REGISTER???? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 12:12 pm

"This is so unfair."
"I KNOW BILLY! DAMN IT!"
"DON'T GET MAD AT ME! I DIDN'T KILL MOM!"
"That giant douchebag did."
Billy poofed with Tommy.
"Whoa....Why are we at the X-Men's house?" "Something brought us here....I DIDN'T."
"AHH!" Tommy and Billy yelled, passing out from the mental attack.
Mastermind, the head of the west branch of the Brotherhood of Mutants, and another figure came up.
Mastermind had knocked them out, and the other figure had brought them here.
"It's really cool that you have Mystique and Scarlet Witch powers." Mastermind said.
"I know." The woman said. They teleported to Magneto.
"Fantastic." "These children, my Grandchildren. They are the future of the Brotherhood of Mutants. Mastermind, start the brainwashing." "ROGUE?" "Yes, sire?" Rogue said, shifting into Ms. Marvel's form. "You will lead the attack against the Young Avengers. Kidnap the mutants in that team, and Mastermind will brainwash them to becoming part of us. The unfearing mutants. The ones that are going to murder each and everyone that is part of the regristration." "CHILDREN!"
Jubilee, Dazzler, Firestar, and the Thing came in, from other dimensions, making them younger. "No time for MuTATES." The Thing died. "CHILDREN!" Speed and Wiccan came in. Jubilee, Dazzler, and Firestar all got on one knee, pledging allegience. "Other children?" Speed and Wiccan bowed to their master. "Yes.....FATHER."
OOC:They were brainwashed.
DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xD
Back to top Go down
https://youngavengersrpg.forumotion.net
Hawkeye (Omg its Kate!)
Admin
Hawkeye (Omg its Kate!)

Location : In front of the computer, duh (At Interlochen Music camp... I also play the cello!)

PostSubject: Re: My new topic to make up for my absense....Tommy...Billy. REGISTER????   My new topic to make up for my absense....Tommy...Billy. REGISTER???? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 12:46 pm

ooc: omg! you're back
Back to top Go down
Speed/Wiccan/Massacre
Admin
Speed/Wiccan/Massacre

PostSubject: Re: My new topic to make up for my absense....Tommy...Billy. REGISTER????   My new topic to make up for my absense....Tommy...Billy. REGISTER???? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 1:37 pm

OOC:Sorry, lol
Back to top Go down
Hawkeye (Omg its Kate!)
Admin
Hawkeye (Omg its Kate!)

Location : In front of the computer, duh (At Interlochen Music camp... I also play the cello!)

PostSubject: Re: My new topic to make up for my absense....Tommy...Billy. REGISTER????   My new topic to make up for my absense....Tommy...Billy. REGISTER???? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 1:38 pm

ooc: can you be a random avenger plz?
Back to top Go down
Speed/Wiccan/Massacre
Admin
Speed/Wiccan/Massacre

PostSubject: Re: My new topic to make up for my absense....Tommy...Billy. REGISTER????   My new topic to make up for my absense....Tommy...Billy. REGISTER???? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 1:39 pm

OOC:Ok....AND BTW-I'm Jake
Back to top Go down
Hawkeye (Omg its Kate!)
Admin
Hawkeye (Omg its Kate!)

PostSubject: Re: My new topic to make up for my absense....Tommy...Billy. REGISTER????   My new topic to make up for my absense....Tommy...Billy. REGISTER???? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 1:40 pm

i figured
Back to top Go down
Speed/Wiccan/Massacre
Admin
Speed/Wiccan/Massacre

PostSubject: Re: My new topic to make up for my absense....Tommy...Billy. REGISTER????   My new topic to make up for my absense....Tommy...Billy. REGISTER???? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 1:41 pm

LOL.
Back to top Go down
Hawkeye (Omg its Kate!)
Admin
Hawkeye (Omg its Kate!)

PostSubject: Re: My new topic to make up for my absense....Tommy...Billy. REGISTER????   My new topic to make up for my absense....Tommy...Billy. REGISTER???? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 1:41 pm

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My new topic to make up for my absense....Tommy...Billy. REGISTER????   My new topic to make up for my absense....Tommy...Billy. REGISTER???? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My new topic to make up for my absense....Tommy...Billy. REGISTER????
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Young Avengers RPG :: Roleplay :: Other Marvel Places-
Jump to: