Young Avengers RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The best!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The James' home

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Hawkeye (Omg its Kate!)
Admin
Hawkeye (Omg its Kate!)

Location : In front of the computer, duh (At Interlochen Music camp... I also play the cello!)

The James' home Empty
PostSubject: The James' home   The James' home Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 8:42 pm

ooc: Abby is in green
bic:
I walk out of the door, smiling a little.
"Grace, y'know how mad Mom and Dad will be?"
"Of course I do!"
"Then why are you smiling?"
"Because, if yellow is the color of insanity, the fire is yellow, so I'm already insane."
"That totally makes sense," I mutter.
I grin
Back to top Go down
Hamtaro
Admin
Hamtaro

Location : In that stupid place where stupid people lurk and stupid things dance.

The James' home Empty
PostSubject: Re: The James' home   The James' home Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 1:31 pm

I limped past a house with two girls talking to each other, clutching my arm in sheer pain.
Back to top Go down
Hawkeye (Omg its Kate!)
Admin
Hawkeye (Omg its Kate!)

Location : In front of the computer, duh (At Interlochen Music camp... I also play the cello!)

The James' home Empty
PostSubject: Re: The James' home   The James' home Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 1:32 pm

I see a girl limping. I run up to her. "Omigosh! Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Hamtaro
Admin
Hamtaro

Location : In that stupid place where stupid people lurk and stupid things dance.

The James' home Empty
PostSubject: Re: The James' home   The James' home Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 1:33 pm

"Uh..."I looked her over."Um... yes. Did a front handspring and landed oddly on my ankle."
Back to top Go down
Hawkeye (Omg its Kate!)
Admin
Hawkeye (Omg its Kate!)

The James' home Empty
PostSubject: Re: The James' home   The James' home Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 1:35 pm

I roll my eyes, out of nowhere I crack my fingers. I accidentally have one stretch farther than normal
"Gracie, stop!"
Back to top Go down
Hamtaro
Admin
Hamtaro

The James' home Empty
PostSubject: Re: The James' home   The James' home Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 1:37 pm

I raised an eyebrow curiously.
Back to top Go down
Hawkeye (Omg its Kate!)
Admin
Hawkeye (Omg its Kate!)

The James' home Empty
PostSubject: Re: The James' home   The James' home Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 1:40 pm

"I know you're different, too," I say, "I'm not stupid."
"Grace?"
"What, Abby?"
"What the hell are you talking about?"
"Her."
Back to top Go down
Hamtaro
Admin
Hamtaro

The James' home Empty
PostSubject: Re: The James' home   The James' home Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 1:43 pm

"How so? Is it because I can't do a front handspring without landing on my ankle?"
Back to top Go down
Hawkeye (Omg its Kate!)
Admin
Hawkeye (Omg its Kate!)

The James' home Empty
PostSubject: Re: The James' home   The James' home Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 1:44 pm

I smile, "That might be part of it."
Back to top Go down
Hamtaro
Admin
Hamtaro

The James' home Empty
PostSubject: Re: The James' home   The James' home Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 1:46 pm

"... How do you know that I'm special?"
Back to top Go down
Hawkeye (Omg its Kate!)
Admin
Hawkeye (Omg its Kate!)

The James' home Empty
PostSubject: Re: The James' home   The James' home Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 1:49 pm

"Because, you're nervous around people, more nervous than normal."
Back to top Go down
Hamtaro
Admin
Hamtaro

The James' home Empty
PostSubject: Re: The James' home   The James' home Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 1:51 pm

I laughed."so I'm shy. So what?"
Back to top Go down
Hawkeye (Omg its Kate!)
Admin
Hawkeye (Omg its Kate!)

The James' home Empty
PostSubject: Re: The James' home   The James' home Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 1:52 pm

"You aren't shy. You don't like being around people," I say, "Its like that for me, too."
Back to top Go down
Hamtaro
Admin
Hamtaro

The James' home Empty
PostSubject: Re: The James' home   The James' home Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 1:54 pm

I looked around, paranoid."You have powers. Stretching limbs, since you have a longer stride than people your height should."
Back to top Go down
Hawkeye (Omg its Kate!)
Admin
Hawkeye (Omg its Kate!)

The James' home Empty
PostSubject: Re: The James' home   The James' home Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 1:55 pm

"That's not all," I grin, tucking a strand of red hair behind my ear.
"Gracie, no."
Back to top Go down
Hamtaro
Admin
Hamtaro

The James' home Empty
PostSubject: Re: The James' home   The James' home Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 1:59 pm

"And?"
Back to top Go down
Hawkeye (Omg its Kate!)
Admin
Hawkeye (Omg its Kate!)

The James' home Empty
PostSubject: Re: The James' home   The James' home Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 2:01 pm

"I appreciate the environment too much to incinerate it."
Back to top Go down
[Kris](ten) {Smokescreen}

The James' home Empty
PostSubject: Re: The James' home   The James' home Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 2:04 pm

I walk out of my house, locking the door behind me. I turn around and see Gracie (ugh!), her sister (yay!), and some other girl.
Back to top Go down
Hawkeye (Omg its Kate!)
Admin
Hawkeye (Omg its Kate!)

The James' home Empty
PostSubject: Re: The James' home   The James' home Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 2:06 pm

"Hey, Kris," I smile
"Eww, jeez, get a life, Kris."
Back to top Go down

The James' home Empty
PostSubject: Re: The James' home   The James' home Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 2:07 pm

"Hey, Abby." I laugh, "And, I do have one."
Back to top Go down
Hawkeye (Omg its Kate!)
Admin
Hawkeye (Omg its Kate!)

The James' home Empty
PostSubject: Re: The James' home   The James' home Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 2:09 pm

"Really? I couldn't tell, it seems like you live to hate me, but, if you think that's a life, then go for it," I smile sweetly
Back to top Go down

The James' home Empty
PostSubject: Re: The James' home   The James' home Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 2:11 pm

"Hmm. Weird, you seem to hate me with a firey passion (ooc: pun intended!) So I wouldn't be talking." I grin back, cocking my head to one side.
Back to top Go down
Hawkeye (Omg its Kate!)
Admin
Hawkeye (Omg its Kate!)

The James' home Empty
PostSubject: Re: The James' home   The James' home Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 2:14 pm

"Well, Kris, I guess you say you see through everyone, not that I believe you. (ooc: right back at ya) So, you shouldn't say anything either."
Back to top Go down

The James' home Empty
PostSubject: Re: The James' home   The James' home Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 2:18 pm

"I'll just be on my way then." I nod, rolling my eyes, and coming down the stone steps that were near the front of my house. One thing I hated more than anything, was that my house was like, connected to the James household. Don't get me wrong, I love the James' to death. We've lived near eachother for...like, forever. Gracie & I have hated eachother ever since she set my hair on fire. (Man, that took forever to grow back!)
Back to top Go down
Hawkeye (Omg its Kate!)
Admin
Hawkeye (Omg its Kate!)

The James' home Empty
PostSubject: Re: The James' home   The James' home Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 2:19 pm

I make a rock lift up and throw it at her head
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The James' home Empty
PostSubject: Re: The James' home   The James' home Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The James' home
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next