Young Avengers RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The best!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hawkeye (Omg its Kate!)
Admin
Hawkeye (Omg its Kate!)

Location : In front of the computer, duh (At Interlochen Music camp... I also play the cello!)

Kate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Kate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Kate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 1:16 pm

Hey, its Kate, um, In RL I play the violin. On here, I PLAY THE CELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am pretty creative, and love to write, I like drawing, but I don't think I'm very good. I listen to Music like Radiohead, The Killers, Cat Power, stuff like that. I love animals, and hate people who hate me. To be honest, I'm kinda hard on myself, and a lot of the time will think I'm shallow and stupid. I'm pretty calm for the most part, but I'm ADHD, so sugar calms me down a bit. I don't eat red meat, and try not to eat meat in general. I really love the environment, and go around trying to encourage others to, too. I don't really care if you hate me, I mean, Unless you make a huge show of it, I've got no problem with it. I have a pretty good understanding of how people think, and a lot of my friends think i can read minds. I also (According to Illyana) am charismatic (idk what it means!) and even though I don't talk a lot, there's a void when I'm not home...
Back to top Go down
Abilyn

Abilyn

PostSubject: Re: Kate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Kate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 11:42 pm

OMG hi!! Its Abi!!!
Back to top Go down
Hawkeye (Omg its Kate!)
Admin
Hawkeye (Omg its Kate!)

Location : In front of the computer, duh (At Interlochen Music camp... I also play the cello!)

PostSubject: Re: Kate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Kate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 11:52 pm

Hi Abi!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Kate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1