Young Avengers RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The best!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion

Go down 
+3
Ferocious Panther
Hamtaro
Speed/Wiccan/Massacre
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Hamtaro
Admin
Hamtaro

Location : In that stupid place where stupid people lurk and stupid things dance.

The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion   The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 8:48 am

"Hey, it's better than knowing them."
Back to top Go down
Hawkeye (Omg its Kate!)
Admin
Hawkeye (Omg its Kate!)

Location : In front of the computer, duh (At Interlochen Music camp... I also play the cello!)

PostSubject: Re: The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion   The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 8:53 am

"Huh?" I say, really confused
"Yeah, Cassie, you are talking in Cassie language again..."
Back to top Go down
Hamtaro
Admin
Hamtaro

Location : In that stupid place where stupid people lurk and stupid things dance.

PostSubject: Re: The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion   The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 8:54 am

I sighed, and slapped my forehead."Sorry..."
Back to top Go down
Hawkeye (Omg its Kate!)
Admin
Hawkeye (Omg its Kate!)

Location : In front of the computer, duh (At Interlochen Music camp... I also play the cello!)

PostSubject: Re: The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion   The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 8:56 am

"S'okay, we're all half asleep-"
"Not me!"
"Except for Kaytee."
Back to top Go down
Hamtaro
Admin
Hamtaro

PostSubject: Re: The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion   The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 8:56 am

"Yup..."
Back to top Go down
Hawkeye (Omg its Kate!)
Admin
Hawkeye (Omg its Kate!)

PostSubject: Re: The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion   The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 8:59 am

I giggle
I laugh a little
ooc: I HATE the word giggle
Back to top Go down
Hamtaro
Admin
Hamtaro

PostSubject: Re: The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion   The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 9:00 am

ooc:tehee!
Back to top Go down
Hawkeye (Omg its Kate!)
Admin
Hawkeye (Omg its Kate!)

PostSubject: Re: The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion   The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 9:02 am

ooc: zomg. have you watched making fiends?
Back to top Go down
Hamtaro
Admin
Hamtaro

PostSubject: Re: The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion   The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 9:05 am

ooc:Uh... no? Why?
Back to top Go down
Hawkeye (Omg its Kate!)
Admin
Hawkeye (Omg its Kate!)

PostSubject: Re: The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion   The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 9:12 am

ooc: the annoying character, Charlotte always goes "Teehee!" thats her laugh
Back to top Go down
Hamtaro
Admin
Hamtaro

PostSubject: Re: The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion   The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 10:25 am

ooc:LLOL
Back to top Go down
Hawkeye (Omg its Kate!)
Admin
Hawkeye (Omg its Kate!)

PostSubject: Re: The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion   The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 10:34 am

ooc: and the other girl, Vendetta laughs like this: "Heheheh."
Back to top Go down
Hamtaro
Admin
Hamtaro

PostSubject: Re: The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion   The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 10:34 am

ooc:DOUBLE LOL
Back to top Go down
Hawkeye (Omg its Kate!)
Admin
Hawkeye (Omg its Kate!)

PostSubject: Re: The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion   The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 10:36 am

ooc: should we get back to posting?
Back to top Go down
Hamtaro
Admin
Hamtaro

PostSubject: Re: The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion   The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 10:38 am

ooc:Yes
BIC:
I yawned.
Back to top Go down
Hawkeye (Omg its Kate!)
Admin
Hawkeye (Omg its Kate!)

PostSubject: Re: The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion   The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 10:51 am

"This is going to sound really whiny, but I'm bored."
Back to top Go down
Hamtaro
Admin
Hamtaro

PostSubject: Re: The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion   The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 11:17 am

"We all are."
Back to top Go down
Hawkeye (Omg its Kate!)
Admin
Hawkeye (Omg its Kate!)

PostSubject: Re: The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion   The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 11:19 am

ooc: Kaytee's costume thing looks like Ms. Marvel's but its all black, 'cept for the belt thing, which is red. And it has fingerless gloves... oh, and Kaytee's hair is to her butt.
bic:
"I know."
Back to top Go down
Hamtaro
Admin
Hamtaro

PostSubject: Re: The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion   The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 11:22 am

ooc:nice
BIC:
I sighed.
Back to top Go down
Hawkeye (Omg its Kate!)
Admin
Hawkeye (Omg its Kate!)

PostSubject: Re: The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion   The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 11:25 am

"Your costume looks like an updated version of Ms. Marvel's," I said flatly
"I didn't mean for it to look like that... It did it on its own!"
Back to top Go down
Hamtaro
Admin
Hamtaro

PostSubject: Re: The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion   The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 11:25 am

"Haha. See what we mean?"
Back to top Go down
Hawkeye (Omg its Kate!)
Admin
Hawkeye (Omg its Kate!)

PostSubject: Re: The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion   The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 11:27 am

"No, that was just weird, like, all I did was think about it turning into a costume, and-" I shrug
"Less weird to me."
Back to top Go down
Hamtaro
Admin
Hamtaro

PostSubject: Re: The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion   The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 11:34 am

"Uh-huh. Mini Marvel!"
Back to top Go down
Hawkeye (Omg its Kate!)
Admin
Hawkeye (Omg its Kate!)

PostSubject: Re: The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion   The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 11:36 am

ooc: can we give her her name now?
bic:
"Seriously, I swear, you two are related."
"No," I argue, "I would kill myself."
Back to top Go down
Hamtaro
Admin
Hamtaro

PostSubject: Re: The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion   The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 11:37 am

ooc:what's her name again?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion   The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion
Page 12 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 24  Next