Young Avengers RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The best!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion

Go down 
+3
Ferocious Panther
Hamtaro
Speed/Wiccan/Massacre
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Hawkeye (Omg its Kate!)
Admin
Hawkeye (Omg its Kate!)

Location : In front of the computer, duh (At Interlochen Music camp... I also play the cello!)

The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion   The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 12:16 pm

"Thank you." I say, rolling my eyes
Back to top Go down
Ferocious Panther

PostSubject: Re: The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion   The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 12:18 pm

"And you too Hawkeye. If it wasnt for you we would be dead or captured than forced to register. The X-Men are better than us. they have better motives."
Back to top Go down
Hamtaro
Admin
Hamtaro

Location : In that stupid place where stupid people lurk and stupid things dance.

PostSubject: Re: The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion   The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 12:20 pm

"But if we didn't have you, we wouldn't have to hear the munching of chips!"
Back to top Go down
Hawkeye (Omg its Kate!)
Admin
Hawkeye (Omg its Kate!)

Location : In front of the computer, duh (At Interlochen Music camp... I also play the cello!)

PostSubject: Re: The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion   The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 12:21 pm

"The X-Men are also older and more experienced!"

I look at Cassie and Kate. "Is that why you guys were making fun of her?" I roll my eyes
Back to top Go down
Ferocious Panther

PostSubject: Re: The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion   The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 12:24 pm

"We should join up with them. Peace between humans and mutants. Thats great. If we continue war we will destroy this world. War wll cause more deaths. Deaths will cause unhappiness. Unhappiness will cause anger and revenge.ANger and revenge becomes war. Its all leads up to war and war brings bad things."
Back to top Go down
Hamtaro
Admin
Hamtaro

Location : In that stupid place where stupid people lurk and stupid things dance.

PostSubject: Re: The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion   The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 12:24 pm

I bopped him on the head."ARE YOU INSANE?! IT COMPLETELY DESTROYS THE MEANING OF MASKS!"
Back to top Go down
Hawkeye (Omg its Kate!)
Admin
Hawkeye (Omg its Kate!)

PostSubject: Re: The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion   The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 12:26 pm

"Trust me, that problem is never going away."
I sit down and sigh
Back to top Go down
Hamtaro
Admin
Hamtaro

PostSubject: Re: The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion   The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 12:27 pm

"Well, masks can also be used for suffocation.... Mm..."
Back to top Go down
Ferocious Panther

PostSubject: Re: The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion   The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 12:27 pm

"Im not insane. Peace is what the world needs. With peace people like Speed wouldnt ahve to suffer."
Back to top Go down
Hamtaro
Admin
Hamtaro

PostSubject: Re: The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion   The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 12:28 pm

"We're suffering listening to you."
Back to top Go down
Hawkeye (Omg its Kate!)
Admin
Hawkeye (Omg its Kate!)

PostSubject: Re: The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion   The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 12:28 pm

"I use mine as entertainment when all else fails."

"Like a weapon?"

"Makes a decent thing to throw at someone."
Back to top Go down
Ferocious Panther

PostSubject: Re: The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion   The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 12:30 pm

"You may say you guys are suffering but im making sense. It was war that caused SPeed's mother to die."
Back to top Go down
Hamtaro
Admin
Hamtaro

PostSubject: Re: The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion   The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 12:31 pm

"It's you that makes me die a little inside!"
Back to top Go down
Hawkeye (Omg its Kate!)
Admin
Hawkeye (Omg its Kate!)

PostSubject: Re: The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion   The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 12:32 pm

"Okay, so, where are all of you?"
"Why should we tell you?"
"You mean why should you trust me? Good question."
Back to top Go down
Hamtaro
Admin
Hamtaro

PostSubject: Re: The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion   The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 12:33 pm

"Yes, very good question. How do I know I'm not going to be killed the same way as my dad?"
Back to top Go down
Ferocious Panther

PostSubject: Re: The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion   The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 12:33 pm

"Yeah since you hate me so much why dont you just kill my parents. I dont care for them."
Back to top Go down
Hamtaro
Admin
Hamtaro

PostSubject: Re: The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion   The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 12:36 pm

"Ha. I don't care enough to do that."
Back to top Go down
Ferocious Panther

PostSubject: Re: The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion   The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 12:37 pm

"So much fighting in the world. Humans hate us because we exist. It isnt our fault."
Back to top Go down
Hamtaro
Admin
Hamtaro

PostSubject: Re: The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion   The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 12:38 pm

"I know, but yet, they think we're freaks of nature. It's, like, segregation back in the sixties."
Back to top Go down
Ferocious Panther

PostSubject: Re: The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion   The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 12:41 pm

"We're not freaks. We could help them. I mean Cassie with your powers you could be such a use. You can demolish buildings. Thats saves money for demolition trucks and I can heat things. Thats saves money for heat. We're not freaks. We're jsut like them. We have feelings and emotion. We just have powers. Thats our only difference."
Back to top Go down
Hamtaro
Admin
Hamtaro

PostSubject: Re: The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion   The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 12:42 pm

"Ah, yes. I can demolish things and cut myself at the same time. JOY TO THE WORLD!"

"Yes, and I can probably be a zoo animal. For free.."I let out a harsh bark of laughter.
Back to top Go down
Hawkeye (Omg its Kate!)
Admin
Hawkeye (Omg its Kate!)

PostSubject: Re: The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion   The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 12:43 pm

"Listen Carefully," I say, "Jess and Cap want to help you guys, okay? Getting you to them will be the hard part, Kaytee, no using you powers," I ask her
"Why should I listen to you? Who the hell do you think you are? My mother?"I snap
"If you use your powers, they will be able to find you!"
"So? I've beat them already!"
Back to top Go down
Ferocious Panther

PostSubject: Re: The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion   The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 12:43 pm

"Hey wheres Magneto?"
Back to top Go down
Hamtaro
Admin
Hamtaro

PostSubject: Re: The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion   The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 12:44 pm

"Barely,"I added.
Back to top Go down
Ferocious Panther

PostSubject: Re: The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion   The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 12:44 pm

"Wheres Magneto?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion   The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion
Page 14 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 24  Next