Young Avengers RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The best!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion

Go down 
+3
Ferocious Panther
Hamtaro
Speed/Wiccan/Massacre
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Speed/Wiccan/Massacre
Admin
Speed/Wiccan/Massacre

The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion   The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 1:44 pm

Tommy and Billy walked in.
"Who the hell are you?"
Back to top Go down
https://youngavengersrpg.forumotion.net
Hawkeye (Omg its Kate!)
Admin
Hawkeye (Omg its Kate!)

Location : In front of the computer, duh (At Interlochen Music camp... I also play the cello!)

PostSubject: Re: The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion   The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 2:13 pm

I look at Kris, hoping she would understand that i needed her to answer
Back to top Go down
Hamtaro
Admin
Hamtaro

Location : In that stupid place where stupid people lurk and stupid things dance.

PostSubject: Re: The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion   The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 2:36 pm

I sighed.
Back to top Go down
Hawkeye (Omg its Kate!)
Admin
Hawkeye (Omg its Kate!)

Location : In front of the computer, duh (At Interlochen Music camp... I also play the cello!)

PostSubject: Re: The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion   The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 2:37 pm

I really didn't want to talk, I mean, like, I was a pretty shy person
Back to top Go down
Hamtaro
Admin
Hamtaro

Location : In that stupid place where stupid people lurk and stupid things dance.

PostSubject: Re: The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion   The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 2:39 pm

"Well... we're, er, friends with some of the YA."
Back to top Go down
Hawkeye (Omg its Kate!)
Admin
Hawkeye (Omg its Kate!)

PostSubject: Re: The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion   The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 2:42 pm

ooc: lol
bic:
I look around, I'd forgotten I hadn't taken off the bracelet Mom'd asked me to take off last year.
Back to top Go down
Hamtaro
Admin
Hamtaro

PostSubject: Re: The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion   The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 2:52 pm

I looked at my watch. We were losing the others.
Back to top Go down
Hawkeye (Omg its Kate!)
Admin
Hawkeye (Omg its Kate!)

PostSubject: Re: The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion   The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 2:53 pm

I nervously set my hand on fire
Back to top Go down
Hamtaro
Admin
Hamtaro

PostSubject: Re: The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion   The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 2:56 pm

"Gracie?...."
Back to top Go down
Hawkeye (Omg its Kate!)
Admin
Hawkeye (Omg its Kate!)

PostSubject: Re: The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion   The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 2:57 pm

"Huh?" I look up
Back to top Go down
Hamtaro
Admin
Hamtaro

PostSubject: Re: The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion   The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 2:59 pm

"your hand."
Back to top Go down
Hawkeye (Omg its Kate!)
Admin
Hawkeye (Omg its Kate!)

PostSubject: Re: The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion   The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 3:00 pm

"Oh, sorry," the flames disappear instantly
Back to top Go down
Hamtaro
Admin
Hamtaro

PostSubject: Re: The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion   The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 3:12 pm

I sighed."Well, let's go...."
I took off.
Back to top Go down
Hawkeye (Omg its Kate!)
Admin
Hawkeye (Omg its Kate!)

PostSubject: Re: The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion   The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 3:14 pm

ooc: are we going to talk to them?
bic:
"Okay," I think about myself flying and such
Back to top Go down
Hamtaro
Admin
Hamtaro

PostSubject: Re: The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion   The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 3:19 pm

ooc:Dunno
Back to top Go down
Hawkeye (Omg its Kate!)
Admin
Hawkeye (Omg its Kate!)

PostSubject: Re: The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion   The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 3:21 pm

ooc: lol
Back to top Go down
Hamtaro
Admin
Hamtaro

PostSubject: Re: The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion   The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 3:24 pm

ooc:now what?
Back to top Go down
[Kris](ten) {Smokescreen}

PostSubject: Re: The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion   The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 3:26 pm

ooc: hmm ?
Back to top Go down
Hawkeye (Omg its Kate!)
Admin
Hawkeye (Omg its Kate!)

PostSubject: Re: The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion   The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 3:27 pm

ooc: idk
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion   The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 3:29 pm

ooc: lol this is going quite well
Back to top Go down
Hawkeye (Omg its Kate!)
Admin
Hawkeye (Omg its Kate!)

PostSubject: Re: The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion   The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 3:30 pm

ooc: totally
Back to top Go down
Hamtaro
Admin
Hamtaro

PostSubject: Re: The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion   The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 3:30 pm

ooc:yup
Back to top Go down
Hawkeye (Omg its Kate!)
Admin
Hawkeye (Omg its Kate!)

PostSubject: Re: The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion   The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 3:32 pm

ooc: i have, like, nothing else to say
Back to top Go down
Hamtaro
Admin
Hamtaro

PostSubject: Re: The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion   The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 3:36 pm

ooc:I know XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion   The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 3:41 pm

ooc: me either :p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion   The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion - Page 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The hidden base of the Avengers Mansion
Page 21 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next